Manchester City Centre
Time Recruitment are proud to be representing a fantastic not-for-profit based in the City Centre looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team. With over 200 sites across the country providing some of the most vulnerable people essential access to care and support, they're a great institution to work for.
As a Finance Business Partner, you'll be overseeing and influencing the growth of your business unit. You'll be Building relationships, advising stakeholders and making a positive impact on the overall business objectives.
About the role:
* Leading the annual budget for your business unit.
* Tracking progress towards budgets and forecasts.
* Contract Management.
* Manage and develop key relationships.
* Setting objectives and KPI's.
* Long term planning.
* Risk Management.
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent).
* Experience working as a Finance Business Partner.
* Strategic thinker.
* Enjoy working in a "hands on" role.
This is an incredibly rewarding position offering 4 days per week working from home and 1 day per week commuting to the Manchester City Centre offices.
To find out more, apply today and we'll be in touch to discuss further.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.