£35,000 salary + £65,000 OTE
Manchester City Centre
Monday to Friday - 9 to 5.30
Want to work in a team where 100% of staff hit target?
Want to be around high performers making £100K+
Do you want autonomy & mentorship from an impressive Sales Leader who still sells?
Our client is an Employee Benefits provider in Manchester that is looking to hire a Business Development Manager. They've had 2 consecutive record years & are thriving in the current market, so are looking to hire a Business Development Manager…
They're entering their busiest period of the year & can offer a high spending, existing account base to the BDM that joins. You can earn commission immediately and will join a high performing team of 10 who all hit 100%+ vs target.
The business has 2 impressive Sales Leaders who are industry experts, still sell & allow you autonomy to do your role. They offer hybrid working with 2 days home working & 3 in the office in Manchester City Centre.
What a Business Development Manager does:
* Sell in a B2B capacity - targeting the SME market (200 - 500 staff)
* 75% new business & 25% account management
* Managing the 360 sales process
* Closing deals
* Managing an existing account base worth 25% of your annual target
* Educating & consulting clients
* Expanding existing client spend
* Average sales cycle of 1-3 months
* Average deal value - £36k per year
* Providing a great service
What you get:
* £35,000 salary
* £65,000 OTE in year
* Monday to Friday - 9-5.30
* 30 holidays + bank holidays
* Hybrid working
* Free Nero
* Work from anywhere 2 weeks per year
What company is looking for:
B2B Sales experience is essential.
Business Development Manager, BDM, Business Development, Sales Executive, Sales, Account Manager, Manchester, Manchester City Centre, B2B, Hybrid, Remote, £35,000, £65,000, Employee Benefits, HR, Human Resources.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.