Location: Kenilworth, Coventry
Salary: £20.90 per hour - unpaid break but paid handover
Hours: Days only - 8am to 8pm shifts - 3 shift per week - 33 hour contract
Time Recruitment is recruiting for a Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead for a small luxurious nursing home in the Kenilworth area of Coventry; this is one home amongst a group of 28 services under a highly regarded award-winning group.
The home offers personal, nursing and end-of life care for no more than 28 elderly/frail residents amongst modern lounge and dining areas, a large landscaped garden. Once a grand private house, it is sophisticatedly decorated throughout.
The Clinical Lead role is a great step into a leadership position as you will be working alongside another nurse on the shift and manage a very small team; allowing you to build your managerial skills and train/develop the existing team.
You will work alongside the team leading from the front but will be allocated time off the floor to allow you time to complete quality/clinical governance and assist the home manager with compliance.
You will be fully as a Clinical Lead role and be able to sap up all this medium sized group has to offer in terms of training and development; alongside having your management qualifications endorsed and paid for alongside gaining valuable working knowledge!
Duties for the Clinical Lead role:
- Daily walk around
- Management of care staff
- Overseeing the clinical nurses and offering direction
- Supervision and appraisals
- Medication rounds, ordering and audit
- Risk assessment and safeguarding
- Palliative care
- Assisting with admissions
Benefits for Clinical Lead role:
- Welcome Bonus Scheme - every permanent Registered Nurse will receive £3000
- Paid NMC Pin paid
- Free Uniform - provision of Nurse uniform
- Employee of the Month Scheme - opportunity to win £100 per month and £500 per quarter
- Go the Extra Mile (GEM) Awards - opportunity to receive an award each quarter
- Free subscription to the Bluelight Card - which offers great discounts in the majority of high street stores
- Training and Development opportunities - excellent induction and on-going training including access to an extensive clinical training programme
- Employee Assist Programme - free and confidential access to counselling and other health and well-being services
- Refer a Friend Scheme - every employee who refers a friend will receive £400 for care staff or £1,000 for every employee who refers a Nurse
To apply for the Clinical Lead role contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or apply below!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.