- Posted 02 May 2023
- Salary £23000 - £25000 per annum + Parking, Pension
- Job type Permanent
- SpecialismAccounting & Finance, Admin & Business Support
- Expiry 02 June 2023
£23,000 - £25,000
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30
Hybrid 50/50 split
We are looking for a Credit Controller who is passionate and determined to succeed in their career! Our Client is the biggest in the UK in their field and they are looking to expand their Credit Control team even further.
This is your opportunity to work for one of the leading companies in the tool & equipment hire. On top of your base salary you will also receive training opportunities to allow you to progress into a career that suits you! The company is constantly growing and expanding, there has never been a better time to join.
Though a Credit Control background will be an advantage, candidates with a Collections background will also be considered.
* Contact customers by telephone, letter etc. regarding the collection of debt in accordance with the company policies and procedures
* Reconciliation of accounts to ensure statements produced are accurate and cash/credit notes are posted to invoices down the customers requirements
* A great rapport builder and comfortable in building relationships with senior business partners
* Able to identify and stop accounts that show the warning signs
* Training with Experience colleagues to ensure that you are fully trained
* 28 days holidays (including bank holidays) with an opportunity to buy an extra five
* Flexible working hours if required
* A company pension scheme
* Health care cash back scheme
Apply today for an interview this week!
Accountancy & Finance Recruiter
- 0161 238 9774