£40,000 - £45,000
Time Recruitment Solutions are currently assisting a long standing well established business with recruitment drive. The company has seen huge growth in the last 2-3 years and due to a large and busy order book they are now looking for a skilled Electrical Business Development Manager to join the business at the companies head office in Stockport.
Electrical Business Development Manager
Their ever growing client list is vast and includes household names and blue-chip enterprises, as well as public sector organisations, including the MOD. They are proud to work with world-famous sports clubs, installing and managing solutions for some of the UK's largest stadiums, as well as internationally renowned restaurant chains and stores.
Day to Day Duties:
As Electrical Business Development Manager, you will work at a strategic level. You will be responsible for co-creating, implementing, and iterating the Go-To-Market strategy developed for your clients, following a proven framework (MEDDICC).
* Identify and develop new business opportunities.
* Create business plans and growth forecasts.
* Develop our existing client relationships.
* Meet annual sales targets.
Location: Stockport; Hybrid. We offer hybrid working and expect that your schedule will change week-to-week.
Pay: Depending on skills, qualifications & experience - £40,000 - £45,000
* Additional bonus scheme
* 28-day holiday including bank holidays
* Mileage allowance
* Government pension scheme
* Familiar with CRM processes.
* Proven track record in sales.
* Knowledge of the electrical industry.
* Computer literate.
* Full clean, UK driving license with access to a vehicle.
If you have the relevant skillset and experience and are interested in the above position, for more information simply call 'Time Recruitment Solutions' for a private and confidential chat or simply click 'APPLY' to be considered.