£50,000 - £54,000 - Southport - Days - Perm
Home Manager required. My client is a small and caring Healthcare Provider with 6 homes in the North West of England who are committed to providing daily one-to-one care tailored to each resident providing a hone from home environment for everyone. This service located in Southport, provides support for 41 people living with Eating Disorders, Learning Disability, Mental Health Condition, Substance Misuse. The home has a good CQC rating and an excellent reputation in the local area, the team are highly skilled and it is important to this healthcare provider to put their people first, they recognise the company is only as good as the people they employ and are seeking to work with people who want to work as one team to achieve one goal which is to make a positive impact on the lives of
Benefits for the Home Manager include:
* Salary of £50,000 - £54,000 per annum
* 40 hours per week
* 33 days holiday per year
* Cost of DBS covered
* NMC Renewal Fee reimbursed
* Simply Health Cash Plan
* Blue Light Card
Duties for the Home Manager include:
* Oversee the day-to-day operations of the nursing home, ensuring the smooth running of all departments and maintaining high standards of care.
* Lead and motivate a team of dedicated staff members, providing guidance and support to ensure the delivery of person-centred care.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with residents, their families, and external stakeholders, fostering a positive and welcoming atmosphere.
* Monitor and evaluate the quality of care provided, implementing improvements where necessary to enhance the resident experience.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines, policies, and procedures, maintaining a safe and secure environment for residents and staff.
* Manage budgets and resources effectively, contributing to financial sustainability and the achievement of operational targets.
Requirements for the Home Manager include:
* Registered Nurse with a Valid Pin
* Proven experience in a managerial role within the healthcare sector, preferably in a residential or nursing home setting.
* Demonstrated understanding of person-centred care principles and a commitment to delivering exceptional care standards.
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
* Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
* Knowledge of relevant regulatory frameworks and a commitment to ensuring compliance.
* Effective communication skills, enabling positive engagement with residents, families, and external stakeholders.
* A genuine passion for providing high-quality care to elderly residents.
for further information or to apply directly please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.