circa £750-£1000+ bonus per month (£35,000 OTE)
5 minutes walk from Titanic Hotel & The Bramley Moore Dock
How would you like to work as an Insurance Sales Advisor for a leading Brokerage? If you're looking to embark on a career with an employer where you're more than just a number.... read on! This is not a call centre role, they are a true brokerage who have an excellent reputation across their client base. This will involve using both portals and manually broking policies by liaising with underwriters and third parties.
Your day to day as an Insurance Sales Advisor
- 50/50 split of outbound and inbound calls, any outbound calls will be following up on niche taxi insurance enquiries
- Working with a panel of over 10 insurers to provide the best quotation possible.
- Converting warm leads or ensuring client renewals run successfully.
What you can expect as an Insurance Advisor
- A salary ranging between £23,000-£25,000 dependant on experience
- A bonus of around £750-£1000+
- 9am-5pm Monday to Friday shift pattern
- Sick pay after probation
- 22 Days holiday rising to 24 days, plus Christmas shutdown & bank holidays
- 4.8/5 Feefo rating from independent customer feedback.
- Outskirts of Liverpool with parking available
- Specialist and market leader
- Great family feel with a mature and consultancy like approach - this is not a call centre!
Please apply with your latest CV if you have experience within Insurance or are looking to move into an Insurance Sales Advisor. There are interview slots available immediately!