We are a family run, independent landlord and lettings company based in South Manchester letting to mainly student and few professionals. We are looking for a Maintenance and Letting Administrator to help manage Jupiter Portfolio to join our team. The person preferably needs to have some experience in the field of student lettings. Our hours are Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm. Due to the seasonal timings for most of our tenant groups (students) we are very busy between November - February each year. Therefore working during these Saturdays will be highly likely.
As a specialist in student accommodation there are various skills and legal aspects of the industry that will need to be picked up very quickly. You will be working to ensure properties are let for the student academic year. This is a great opportunity to growth within a small business and generate a substantial amount of business.
- Managing Lead Enquiries (phoning applicants, booking in viewings etc)
- Conducting viewings
- Processing tenant applications (credit check for professionals etc)
- completing all the relevant paperwork including Guarantor Details
- Checking in/Moving in of tenant/s
- reporting maintenance on properties to the right people, co ordinate the process and update the outstanding issues.
- Good time-management
- Be proficient with Technology - computers/phone. We have a management software that we use so this is a must. Some knowledge of virtual viewing also needed.
- Adaptable and willingness to learn
- Have strong experience within the lettings industry
- Excellent customer services skills
- Can pick up pieces of information that are disseminated quickly
- Excellent administration skill
- Have experience in property management in order to co-ordinate and update maintenance issues on the excel spreadsheet
- Precise in administration
- £23-25k a year basic (depending on experience - to be reviewed after 6 months)
- 3 month probationary period after which a permanent contract will be offered depending upon performance