Equipment Assembly/Machine builder for screw conveyors
£16.38 per hour
Are YOU a time served Mechanical Fitter?
Do YOU want to progress your career?
Do You want to work for a forward thinking company?
If you answered YES to the above then continue reading as you could be one step closer to your next career opportunity.
Time Recruitment Solutions are currently assisting a long standing, well established manufacturer with over 50 years 'experience of design and manufacturing solids handling and processing equipment.
Due to a busy order book they are now looking to continue the expand the engineering division and are looking for a skilled and experienced Mechanical Fitter to join the team.
About the job:
* Bespoke one off machines - every conveyor is different
* Design and Fabricate own equipment
* Assembly of fabricated parts and components to parts list and drawing.
* Set up of drives/transmissions/seals/bearings and test run after assembly.
* Prepare equipment for delivery and shipment.
* Occasional site work.
* £16.38 (including £1.40/hour bonus) before deductions
* Standard working week 36 3/4 hours Monday to Friday
* You must be able to demonstrate that you can read and understand mechanical engineering drawings.
* Time served with on the job experience preferred on building mechanical equipment
If you do have the above experience and are interested in the above role then please contact Gary Gittings at Time Recruitment Solutions for a private and confidential chat or alternatively simply click 'APPLY'.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.