To test incoming wheat to determine if it meets the required quality
for use by the Mill. To support the flour quality testing and the
running of the laboratory.
Standard of Performance:
To operate to procedures as defined within site quality, environmental and health and safety
systems and standards.
* Conduct wheat sampling of wheat intake.
* Ensure consistent quality of wheat and wheat feed through routine testing.
* Provide backup raw material and finished product testing.
* Ensure the consistent baking quality of finished product through routine testing
* Compliance with laboratory test methods
* Maintain upkeep of quality control records and systems of batch traceability
* Support management of the laboratory equipment calibration
* Maintenance of quality control equipment in a serviceable condition and the reporting / coordination
of any defects.
* Responsible for the hygiene / cleaning of the laboratory and its equipment
* Liaison with suppliers, customers and Allied Technical Centre as required
* Good numeracy and literacy skills
* Experience of customer service is desirable
* Experience of working in a product testing environment is desirable.
This role can be permanent after 12 weeks.
Monday- Friday 09:00-17:00 with the option of overtime, which typically is at 06:00
If you are interested in this role please contact Lasma at Time Recruitment 0161 238 9772