Poulton-Le-Flyde / Days / £18 - £19 + paid Breaks
Registered Nurse required. My client is a well respected Healthcare Provider with 15 homes across the country. They believe in person centred care for all residents and offer that care to older people and those with dementia.
This service located in Poulton-Le-Flyde offers residential, dementia and nursing care to 55 people, the home has a good rating by CQC and offers a homely environment with staff maintaining a warm and caring environment.
Registered Nurse Benefits include:
* £18.00 - £19.00 ph
* 5.6 weeks holiday
* Company pension
* Flexible working opportunities
* Enhanced overtime rate
* Quality bonus scheme linked to CQC Rating
* Paid breaks
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* We'll cover the costs for NMC revalidation and your enhanced disclosure form
Registered Nurse Duties include:
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Register Nurse Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.