circa £750 bonus per month (£30,000-£35,000 OTE)
10 minutes walk from Piccadilly Train station
How would you like to work for a leading Taxi Insurance specialist? If you're looking to embark on a career with an employer where you're more than just a number.... read on! This is not a call centre role, they are a true brokerage who have an excellent reputation across their client base.
There are positions available in both new business and renewals where you will either rebroke or broke policies across a wide range of insurers. This will involve using both portals and manually broking policies by liaising with underwriters and third parties.
Your day to day as an Taxi Insurance Advisor
- 50/50 split of outbound and inbound calls, any outbound calls will be following up on niche taxi insurance enquiries
- Working with a panel of over 10 insurers to provide the best quotation possible.
- Converting warm leads or ensuring client renewals run successfully.
What you can expect as a Taxi Insurance Advisor
- A salary ranging between £21,000-£25,000 dependant on experience
- A bonus between £250-£750 dependant on the team you're in
- 9am-5pm Monday to Friday shift pattern
- Sick pay after probation
- 22 Days holiday rising to 24 days, plus Christmas shutdown & bank holidays
- 4.8/5 Feefo rating from independent customer feedback.
- Outskirts of Manchester City Centre with parking
- Specialist and market leader
- Great family feel with a mature and consultancy like approach - this is not a call centre!
Please apply with your latest CV if you have experience within Insurance or are looking to move into Insurance. There are interview slots available immediately!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.