Position: Charge Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £41,475.00 - £44,648.00 per annum
Time Recruitment are currently recruiting a Charge Nurse for our client's excellent private mental health hospital in Willenhall. Our client is a leading provider of mental health and adult social care, committed to providing exceptional services and improving the lives of service users.
The service provides acute mental health treatment across 28 beds. The facility is split across three wards providing specialist care to working-age adults. It boasts a Good CQC report.
As a Charge Nurse, you will play a vital role in upholding the highest standards of care and driving positive improvements to enhance the well-being of both staff and residents.
* Proficiency in clinical skills
* Deputies for the Ward Manager and cover when required
* Committed to giving patients a secure and healing environment
* Ensuring that patients receive high-quality care for both their physical and mental wellbeing
* Work well as a Multidisciplinary Team Member
* Devoted to oversight, evaluation, and ongoing professional development
* An RMN/RNLD with a valid NMC Pin
* Experience working with Mental Health
* 25 days annual leave
* A group personal pension plan
* NMC fees paid
* Free meals on duty
* Free parking
* Private healthcare
* £250 contribution towards CPD
* Leadership and management development
* Revalidation support
* Flexible benefits such as gym membership/IT schemes
* Long service awards
If you are a dedicated nurse committed to delivering exceptional care, we look forward to receiving your application for the role of Charge Nurse. Please contact Tess at Time Recruitment on 0207 160 9911.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.