£44,000 pa / 33 days holiday / Sheffield / Supernumerary time
Time Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a prestigious award winning 'CQC Compliant' Adult care service that are looking to add an exceptional Clinic Nurse Manager to the already well established team based in Sheffield.
This Complex Care provider currently has 37 homes with plans to open 5 - 10 more in the next 12 months, aiming to be the number one complex care provider in the country.
This service is a specialist nursing home for adults with complex physical disability, mental-ill health and brain injury who are provided with the highest standard of person centred care over seven small specialist units.
2 x 12 hours on the floor and 2 x 8 Supernumerary
Clinical Nurse Manager benefits include:
* 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
* Paid NMC registration
* Paid DBS check
* Employee rewards - retail discounts and vouchers
* Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline
* Pension plan
* Free uniform
* Free car parking
Clinical Nurse Manager duties:
* Managing the clinical and care teams
* Carrying out pre-admission assessments
* Conducting supervisions and appraisals
* Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans and medication records
* Managing staffing levels, compiling rotas etc.
* Assisting with staff training and development
Clinical Nurse Manager requirements:
* A current Nursing pin -either RGN/RMN/RNLD
* Up to date with all CQC standards and regulations
* A strong leader, motivator and team player
* Always strive
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined for the Clinical Nurse Manager position, please apply today by contacting Amanda at Time Recruitment or below.