Location - Bristol
Setting - Private Hospital
Salary - £44,000
Shifts - Full Time
Time recruitment is honoured to be working with an exceptional aware winning private health care provider who is committed to providing a high-quality service and support for both their patients and staff. They are providing pioneering interventions through the latest technology and approach their work with a warm and welcome attitude. They are dedicated to upholding high care standards and holding patients at the heart of everything that they do.
Benefits of this role
* 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
* Private medical insurance, including pre-existing conditions.
* Life assurance
* Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
What they are looking for
* Be NMC or HCPC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
* Critical Care experience
* Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
* Strong communication skills
Working as part of this friendly and supportive team you can expect to assist patients undergoing a range of elective procedures. We also offer the SFA course fully funded as part of this role, and support staff with any additional training they feel suitable for their role.
* You will provide excellent patient care and carry out Critical care level 2 and Level 3 duties to a varied caseload of patients.
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
* Promote best practice in health and safety and security.
* Assist in maintaining and developing services.
* Contribute to quality improvement.
* Promote people's equality, diversity and rights
For more details please contact Ethan at Time Recruitment