Aspley, Nottingham (NG8)
£50,000 per annum
Days - 42 hour contract - mixed clinical and supernumerary
Time Recruitment are searching for a Deputy Manager for an innovative NEW learning disability service that was renovated and opened in January 2022; this will work alongside their sister service which is OUTSTANDING in all 5 areas with CQC and is one of the highest rated/regarded mental health services within the country with benefits to match.
As a Deputy Manager here you will be ensuring the service users receive innovative care and ensure successful rehabilitation for patients with autism and learning disabilities, there are 7 patients in the service and we are looking for a Deputy Manager to join their exemplary management team and lead a team of RMN/RNLD nurses.
As a Deputy Manager here you are joining a robust team with excellent staff nurse to patient ratios alongside the following:
* Already sterling reputation with CQC and local MDT due to OUTSTANDING cqc status
* Maximum Capacity of 7 service users with excellent staff nurse to patient ratio levels
* Highly experienced management team - all NMC registered RMN/RNLD nurses
* One to one patient care delivery and a named nurse approach
Deputy Manager Requirements:
* Experience in mental health setting/learning disability setting either RMN or RNLD trained with a valid NMC pin
* Proven knowledge of neuro-developmental disorders/learning disabilities/autism management
* A passion for therapeutic care intervention
* Experience in leadership in a similar environment
* An understanding of dual diagnosis
* An innovative leadership approach and vision
Benefits for the Deputy Manager role:
* A Christmas bonus (up to £5,000)
* Golden hello of £5,000 paid after successful probation
* Performance bonus equivalent of 1 month salary
* On call payment of £25 per weekday, £50 per weekend day regardless of receiving a call or being required - if required hourly rate paid and travel time also paid
* Extra bonus paid for conducting training sessions and mentoring others
* Paid Breaks
* NMC pin paid for
* NMC revalidation assistance
* Paid training and development which is ongoing and regularly encouraged
* Free parking
* 6.6 weeks annual leave
* Free meals on duty
The company is currently growing with further new services in Mansfield and Chesterfield set to open so it's a great opportunity to join an incredibly successful provider whilst there is significant in-house progression opportunities also.
For more information on the facility, the application process and to join an innovative and leading team as a Deputy Manager contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or APPLY BELOW!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.