Pay rate: £49,000 - £55,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Exceptional benefits package
Location: New Malden, Surrey
Flexible hours available
An exciting Deputy Home Manager role available at a small, well established, and pristine nursing home in New Malden, Surrey. Renowned for its award-winning, person-centred care tailored to older residents, this home offers a warm, inviting atmosphere. The home is now looking for a Deputy Home Manager to join and carry on providing the best support and management to both their staff and residents. You will joining a prestigious, non-profit care provider with over 20 homes nationwide, with a legacy of 25 years of excellence.
Responsibilities as a deputy home manager:
* Ensure compliance with CQC regulations and NMC code of conduct
* Collaborate with the Home Manager to ensure the well-being of all residents
* Assume managerial duties in the absence of the Home Manager
* Effectively delegate tasks and motivate staff
* Manage budget, recruitment, and address home-related issues
* Provide leadership and training to staff members
Benefits as a deputy home manager:
* Pay increase with longevity!
* Attractive pension scheme (employers contribution 6%)
* Free DBS check & NMC renewal
* Free onsite parking
* Long service awards
* Employee programmes
* Employee leisure and retail benefits
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse ready to step into management? Or you're looking for a change in your career?
APPLY NOW to find out more or contact Umay at Time Recruitment today!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.