Location: Knebworth, Hertfordshire
CQC: Good in all 5 domains
Time recruitment is selecting for a Deputy Manager to join an exemplary national care provider in Knebworth, Hertfordshire. It is a luxurious nursing home has an excellent CQC report and has an excellent team which provides 5 * care. We are looking for experienced Deputy Managers with an active NMC PIN.
* You must currently be in a Managerial position such as Deputy Manager/Home Manager
* As a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, or RNLD) with an active NMC PIN, you will possess extensive knowledge of clinical assessment instruments and care planning procedures.
* You will be eager to advance your clinical and leadership abilities, able to form strong bonds with residents and their families and committed to promoting constant development.
* You will oversee the provision of excellent clinical and pastoral care while supporting and deputising the home manager. You will also inspire colleagues in nursing and caregiving by your inspiring leadership.
* You will be the Home's Nurse expert and will involve applying both your managerial and leadership abilities in addition to your nursing expertise.
* You will be working with residents who have complicated needs, so it's critical that you can follow the most recent recommendations, make significant choices, and uphold the highest standards of clinical governance. You will also need to periodically audit practices and procedures, walk rounds, care plan preparation and assessments, and other related activities. Work with the team to provide individualised, person-centered care for each of our residents.
What they do differently includes:
* Wagestream- Get instant access to some of your pay before payday.
* Employee Assistance Programme - Free confidential counselling service for you and your family
* Learning and development opportunities - They are one of the only social care employers to pay apprentices and under 25s the National Living Wage. Read more about learning and development.
On The Job Perks include:
* DBS Check paid for
* Free Uniform
* Holiday buy scheme
* Pension scheme contributions
* Night pay enhancement
* Rewarding success through long service awards
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.