- Posted 26 April 2023
- Salary £10.42 - £11.00 per hour + temp to perm, weekly paid
- Job type Temporary
- SpecialismWarehouse & Distribution
- Expiry 27 May 2023
My client is the UK's leading plastic extrusions manufacturer who specialize in the manufacturing of plastic extrusions and injection moulding.
Based from the Warehouse in Wythenshawe they require warehouse staff to undertake several duties from picking, packing and general warehouse duties.
Candidates will have previous warehouse experience and also will have excellent communication skills due to the nature of the role.
Duties of this role will include:
* Trimming plastic components
* Inspecting products manufactured on moulding machines as laid down in the operation manuals
* Packing products onto pallets ready for despatch
* Maintaining quality control records
* Keeping work area tidy and awareness of health and safety
* Any other duties as requested by supervisor/manager
The working hours are Monday-Thursday 06:00-18:00/18:00-06:00 on rotational basis
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please contact our industrial team on 0161 238 9772 .
- 0161 238 9772