Fabricator / Welder
- Posted 23 May 2023
- Salary £14.00 - £14.70 per hour
- Job type Temporary
- SpecialismEngineering & Manufacturing
- Expiry 23 June 2023
£14.68 per hour
Time Recruitment Solutions are currently working with long standing, well established manufacturer based in Widness.
Our client are experts in Sheet Metal Fabricators and Electrical Enclosure specialists
They are an ISO9001:2008 company which was formed in 1990 to provide specialist Sheet Metal Fabrication services to a wide range of industrial sectors.
Their in-house team have a wealth of experience and skills that mean the diversity is the core strength of the business.
Their customers include a wide range of blue chip companies who have trusted them with repeat business over many years:
* UK and overseas water authorities
* Power stations
* Pharmaceutical, hospital and health authorities
* Food and beverage
* Mobile Telecommunication companies
* Data centres and building services
* Automotive industry
Now due to growth and expansion, they are now looking for a skilled and experienced Fabricator / Welder.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
* Time served - Qualified to City & Guilds Parts 1,2 & 3 in Fabrication & Welding
* Work under minimum supervision
* Be able to manufacture directly from working Drawings
* Full clean driving license
* MIG weld to a high standard
* Own hand tools essential
* Fully conversant in light to medium fabrication
* 38.5 working week
* 07:30am - 16:30pm Mon - Thur & Fri 07:00 - 12:00 Noon
* 25 Days Holiday
If you do have experience and would be interested in hearing more then please contact Gary Gittings at Time Recruitment Solutions for a private and confidential chat or alternatively click 'apply' to be considered.
- 0161 238 9777