DEPARTMENT: National Sales
LOCATION: Little Hulton
Responsible for establishing and retaining business growth opportunities within the National sales
division by obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from
Designated geographical area: National
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES
1. Sell products and services to large construction related
businesses and achieve annual income targets.
2. Develop and nurture effective working relationships with new and existing customers in
person, via telephone and email communication.
3. Source new clients and promote sales to them while identifying upselling opportunities.
4. Be knowledgeable about the full range of products and services offered by KWM.
5. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
6. Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is
largely dictated by the prospective customer with the support of our administrative team.
7. Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
8. Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and present an
appropriate pitch to make a sale
9. Maintain and update HubSpot CRM to demonstrate activity towards creating a healthy
sales pipeline to achieve the targets and results set
10. Handle objections by working through differences to a positive conclusion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
EE1 - proven experience of selling to a high
level in a construction related industry
EE2 - experience of writing new client
proposals and pitches which generate new
EE3 - territory management
EE4 - Experience of preparing winning tenders
EE5 - Excellent presentation skills, comfortable
adapting to different levels of presentation, i.e.
site level through to board level
SE1 - Ability to identify customer's needs and
challenges and present a solution which
SE2 - Highly conscientious, diligent, selfmotivating
SE3 - ability to use a variety of styles to
persuade, negotiate and influence
SE4 - Highly organised with an ability to
manage own time and plan short, medium and
SE5 - Ability to constantly juggle priorities to
suit business demands
SE6 - Highly charismatic, credible and
SE7 - Numerate, literate and good
SE8 - Good IT/keyboard skills.
SE9 - Enthusiastic, self-motivated and honest.
SE10 - Ability to develop new skills and take
instruction from all levels of management.
KE1 - Advanced knowledge of modern CRM
systems and full Office suite including Outlook,
Word, and PowerPoint
KE2 - Appreciate how the decision process is
made through key decision makers.
KD1 - Knowledge of the waste and recycling
QE1 - full driving licence
QD1 - Sales training courses and/or
qualifications in this area
6. COMPANY STANDARDS
1. To remain aware at all times of your responsibilities for your own Health and Safety, for
the Health and Safety of those directly responsible to you, your work colleagues and any
others who may be affected by the operations under your responsibility or control and to
ensure that at all times the correct PPE is worn for your role.
2. To work positively and inclusively with colleagues and customers so that Kenny Waste
Management Ltd provides a workplace and delivers services that do not discriminate
against people on the ground of their age, sexuality, religion or belief, race, gender or
3. To fulfil personal requirements, where appropriate, with regard to our policies and procedures, health, safety and welfare, customer care,
emergency, evacuation, security and promotion of our Mission
4. To work flexibly in the interests of the company. This may include undertaking other
duties provided that these are appropriate to the employee's background, skills and
abilities. Where this occurs, there will be consultation with the employee and any
necessary personal development will be taken into account.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.