Setting: Care Home - Old age residents
Brand new care home
Time recruitment is selecting for a Home Manager to join an exemplary national care provider in the local area of Stockport. The home has a good CQC report and has excellent staffing ratios so plenty of support is available.
Home Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience on working with people with dementia
- Must be Nurse Registered
- Level 5 in Leadership in Health and Social Care
- Able to provide first class care
- Managed minimum of 40 bed home
- Strong knowledge of CQC regulations
- High level of leadership skills
Benefits for the Home Manager role include:
- On your birthday, have a duvet day!
- Discounts on shopping, clothing, activities, travel, entertainment, and much more are available with Perkbox accounts!
- programmes for employee assistance and wellness
- Award ceremonies for staff recognition
- Plans for the month's employee
- Opportunities for job advancement and training
- Corporate pension plan
- Seasonal company activities, contests, and rewards
- Strategy for employee referrals
- Nearby parking
Duties for the Home Manager:
- By actively leading and assisting your staff to provide our residents with the best standards of care, you will use your wide range of skills to build and maintain the Home.
- Budgeting for the home
- You will be able to forge strong bonds with your staff, residents, their families, and the local community through your high level of expertise and exceptional people management skills.
If you are interested contact Ethan at Time Recruitment with your updated CV and call availability - 0161 238 9770