Bradford / £60,000 - £70,000 per annum DOE
This service situated in Bradford, is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Home Manager to join the team, the home provides permanent Nursing and Residential care for 50 residents.
My client is a forward thinking healthcare provider with over 21 homes across the North of the Country and Scotland. They have established a reputation for delivering outstanding care and as the Home Manager you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our residents receive compassionate and exceptional care within a safe and friendly setting.
My client strives to create an environment where all residents can relax, socialize, and maintain their independence while receiving the highest quality person-centred care.
Benefits for the Home Manager include:
* Salary of £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
* 28 days annual leave
* Access to excellent training and ongoing development
* Free onsite parking
* NEST work place pension contributions
* Long service awards
Duties for the Home Manager include:
* Oversee the day-to-day operations of the nursing home, ensuring the smooth running of all departments and maintaining high standards of care.
* Lead and motivate a team of dedicated staff members, providing guidance and support to ensure the delivery of person-centred care.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with residents, their families, and external stakeholders, fostering a positive and welcoming atmosphere.
* Monitor and evaluate the quality of care provided, implementing improvements where necessary to enhance the resident experience.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines, policies, and procedures, maintaining a safe and secure environment for residents and staff.
* Manage budgets and resources effectively, contributing to financial sustainability and the achievement of operational targets.
Requirements for the Home Manager include:
* Registered Nurse with a Valid Pin
* Proven experience in a managerial role within the healthcare sector, preferably in a residential or nursing home setting.
* Demonstrated understanding of person-centred care principles and a commitment to delivering exceptional care standards.
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
* Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
* Knowledge of relevant regulatory frameworks and a commitment to ensuring compliance.
* Effective communication skills, enabling positive engagement with residents, families, and external stakeholders.
* A genuine passion for providing high-quality care to elderly residents.
for further information or to apply directly please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below.