Sheffield / £70,000 - £80,000 per annum / DOE
My client is a purpose built brain injury unit supporting adults recovering from acquired or traumatic brain injuries and supporting those living with motor neurone disease or recovering from stroke. With 24 beds this service will aim to rehabilitate people to the point where they can move forward with their lives. The successful candidate must have experience in Neuro.
Benefits for the Home Manager include:
* Salary of £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
* 28 days annual leave
* Access to excellent training and ongoing development
* Free onsite parking
* NEST work place pension contributions
Duties for the Home Manager include:
* Oversee the day-to-day operations of the service, ensuring the smooth running of all departments and maintaining high standards of care.
* Lead and motivate a team of dedicated staff members, providing guidance and support to ensure the delivery of person-centred care.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with residents, their families, and external stakeholders, fostering a positive and welcoming atmosphere.
* Monitor and evaluate the quality of care provided, implementing improvements where necessary to enhance the resident experience.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines, policies, and procedures, maintaining a safe and secure environment for residents and staff.
* Manage budgets and resources effectively, contributing to financial sustainability and the achievement of operational targets.
Requirements for the Home Manager include:
* Registered Nurse with a Valid Pin
* Proven experience in a managerial role within the healthcare sector, with neuro experience.
* Demonstrated understanding of person-centred care principles and a commitment to delivering exceptional care standards.
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
* Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
* Knowledge of relevant regulatory frameworks and a commitment to ensuring compliance.
* Effective communication skills, enabling positive engagement with residents, families, and external stakeholders.
* A genuine passion for providing high-quality care to residents.
for further information or to apply directly please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below.