Working from Home HR Advisor
Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm 37.5 hours
I am currently recruiting for 5 HR Advisors to work for an Employment Law provider based in Manchester. This company has been going since 2006 and has grown over the last 3 years to the point where a clear progression pathway has been designed from day 1.
You can plan your future work and ensure it fits around you so you can achieve the perfect work - life balance. The benefits are totally amazing with private medical and death in service as standard plus lots more. We have a hard working and fun environment where your opinion counts, and your voice will always be heard and listened to.
This is truly a career of a lifetime. Salary range £32,000 to £36,000 for the role.
You will have strong knowledge and experience in providing advice and guidance to managers and business owners on all aspects of employee relations.
An up-to-date knowledge and experience in HR/Employment Law is essential for this role along with a commercial mind-set.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide a dedicated advice service to clients, in relation to all areas of HR and Employment Law
2. Develop and maintain a relationship with each client based on confidence, trust, and respect with sensitivity for the customs, practices, culture, and personal beliefs of others whilst maintaining the distinction between a personal and professional capacity.
3. Work flexibly and to timescales when communicating with clients. Constantly strive for ways to give our clients more than they expect.
4. Keep up to date with developments in employment legislation, human resources best practice and relevant case law.
5. Share knowledge within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the service offered and ensure that every member of the team contributes to achieving the common goals.
6. Keep continuous and clear records of communications with clients or prospective clients on a contemporaneous manner, using the Company's case management systems.
7. Safeguard all confidential, commercially sensitive, or personal data whether belonging to us or to any of our clients or potential clients.
8. Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required.
9. Recognise opportunities to improve the service to our clients and to communicate these to the relevant Manager.
10. Give free advice to prospective clients when required.
11. Support and assist other departments within the company where required. 12. Manage workload to ensure deadlines and SLAs are met.
Company sick pay scheme, subject to completion of probationary period. Access to a company pension scheme in line with current Government requirements. Private Medical Insurance. Death in service insurance. Day off for your birthday and gifts voucher. Free social events. Cycle scheme. Subsidised Gym Membership Scheme. Employee Assistance Programme. Child Care Vouchers
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.