As an Injection Moulder, your responsibilities will include:
* Monitoring production processes to ensure optimum running conditions.
* Performing tooling changeovers efficiently.
* Resolving machine-related production and quality issues in a timely manner.
* Providing efficient end-of-shift handovers to the next shift.
* Producing high-quality moulded products that meet specifications.
* Cleaning barrels and screws as needed.
* Assisting with the start-up and shutdown of extrusion lines.
* Monitoring and maintaining product quality according to specifications.
* Using a forklift and manual means to move raw materials and finished products.
* Performing tool trials and adjustments as required.
* Collaborating with other moulding setters and operators to achieve optimum production.
* Minimising scrap by making every effort to keep moulded product waste to a minimum.
* Maintaining a clean and organised workplace, practicing good housekeeping within the department.
* Measuring and recording quality checks throughout each shift and monitoring product quality.
* Following and understanding operating procedures and setting sheets for moulded products.
* Reporting any breaches of work rules to the Production Manager immediately.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
* Previous experience in production or manufacturing settings preferred.
* Strong attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality products.
* Ability to operate and adjust machinery, including forklifts.
* Problem-solving skills to efficiently resolve machine-related issues.
* Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration with team members.
* Adherence to safety protocols and workplace rules.
* Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing production needs.
Hours of work: Days and shifts so need to be flexible.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.