You will lead, coordinate and manage office of staff who work in recruitment, admin, rota coordination, and payroll within a busy Nursing Home. Some knowledge of these areas is required. This will enable smooth running and joined up working.
Nursing home experience would be of benefit but not essential.
The day to day
- Concentrate on the delivery of Visa Sponsorship compliance
- Will be expected to contribute towards the delivery of effective visa advice provisions in collaboration with Operations Team.
- The overall purpose of the role is to be manage the administration, databases and files for compliance.
- Support the home in being able to continue to recruit international staff and complying with UKVI sponsor license requirements.
- Involved in informing, advising and engaging with key colleagues across the home to ensure that the substantial risks associated with non-compliance of UKVI regulations are mitigated.
About the candidate
- Motivated and dynamic candidate
- Experience in compliance
- Able to work towards developing knowledge and expertise in ensuring UKVI sponsorship compliance
- Working effectively within a team and as an individual
- Deal with varying needs
- Be up to date within immigration rules, policies and processes to meet UKVI requirements
- Can advice on requirements relating to the sponsoring of staff
- Develop and maintain appropriate filing systems
- To be flexible and react to change in a fast-paced environment
- Good and confident communication skills
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.