Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Salary: £60,000 Per annum + Mileage allowance + 2-week full sick pay! + Bonus!
Hours: 40. Monday - Friday
Time Recruitment is assisting an innovative provider who have 6 homes operating in the West Midlands area and due to continued success, they are looking to expand their portfolio in 2024! We are recruiting for a nurse-trained Registered Home Manager to support the exemplary nursing home in Leamington Spa, West Midlands area.
The Registered Home Manager will have already been a CQC registered manager previously and ideally managed services from 30 bedded and upwards. The Registered Home Manager will also have managed a minimum of 2 services or more. We also require the Registered Home Manager to have an active NMC pin, who also comes from a successful background of compliant CQC reports.
The Registered Home Manager will benefit from excellent support; from the senior management team which includes an operations manager, operations director who are both clinically trained alongside a very approachable managing director to ensure support is there every step of the way.
Registered Home Manager Position Overview
* To support with the day-to-day operations of the homes
* To raise any safeguarding incidents ensuring they are being actioned
* Ensure all compliance is completed
* To create and implement action plans
* Maintain confidentially and data at all times
* Bring the cost down of agency usage
* Budget management
Registered Home Manager Position Remuneration
* Performance related PAY worth up to £23,000 per year!
* Yearly bonus!
* 33 days annual leave
* Free of charge business dress suits
* Free parking
* Support with re-validation
* Pay review after a successful probation
* 2 weeks sick pay after probation!
For more information on the Registered Home Manager role please contact Larissa McLatchie at Time Recruitment.
Alternatively, please click APPLY below.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.