Southport / £21.00 ph + Paid Break / Perm
36 hours on Days or 24 hours on Nights
Nurse required. My client is a family owned Healthcare provider who have been established for over 30 years, they provide excellent residential, nursing and dementia care in their 21 care homes across the North West where they create environments that are happy places to be.
This service located in Southport provides care for 67 residents, they have a highly skilled, stable and friendly team. The home provides general nursing care, residential dementia care to young adults, physically disabled and elderly.
Nurse Benefits include::
*DBS paid for
*NMC paid for
*Excellent training and induction
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.