Location: Chertsey, Surrey
Pay Rate: £21 per hour + Paid Breaks! Earn up to £52,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits!
Hours: Full-time & Part-time hours available
Shifts: Days & Nights available
Are you a compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse looking for an exciting opportunity in the heart of Chertsey? Join as a registered nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) at a local nursing home that is known for providing the highest standard of person-centred care to its residents while ensuring its staff receive outstanding support and management.
About the home:
The luxurious and well-established nursing home is a haven for those seeking a rewarding career in healthcare. They cater to a diverse range of residents, including the elderly, younger adults, individuals with dementia or Alzheimer's, physical disabilities, and sensory impairments. With GOOD CQC standards, they take pride in delivering exceptional care and maintaining a supportive, inclusive environment.
Key Responsibilities as a registered nurse:
* Provide warmth and comfort to residents, ensuring their emotional well-being is a top priority.
* Deliver the best catered care to residents, tailored to their unique needs and preferences.
* Administer medication, catheterise, and provide peg feeds when necessary, adhering to best practices and protocols.
Benefits as a registered nurse:
* Competitive pay rate
* Paid breaks
* Pay increase with longevity
* Access to development and training opportunities
* Free onsite parking
* DBS check paid for
* Free NMC renewal
* Overtime opportunities
* Generous paid annual leave
* Additional pay on bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Employee benefits and leisure opportunities
Don't miss this opportunity to work in a supportive and rewarding environment.
APPLY NOW to find out more or contact Umay at Time Recruitment today!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.