Position: Registered Nurse
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Pay Rate: £21.50 per hour + Paid breaks! Earn up to £54,000 per annum!
Working Hours: Days available, Flexible hours
About the home:
Time Recruitment is delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a dedicated team at a local nursing home in Borehamwood. The facility is renowned for providing the highest standard of person-centred care to residents and are proud to maintain GOOD CQC standards. They prioritise the well-being of residents and staff, offering excellent support and training opportunities. "Many nurses have developed into senior roles".
The facility offers a well-established, luxurious, and pristine working environment, making it a truly rewarding place to work. If you are a compassionate and skilled Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) looking for a fulfilling career in an exceptional care setting, we encourage you to apply.
Responsibilities as a registered nurse:
* Ensuring the well-being of all residents, offering warmth, comfort, and support.
* Providing correct clinical care to residents, including medication administration, catheterisation, and peg feeds.
* Collaborating with families, GPs, and fellow staff members to maintain the highest standard of care.
Benefits as a registered nurse:
* Competitive pay rate
* Paid breaks
* Pay increase with longevity
* Overtime enhancements for additional income.
* Generous paid annual leave
* Additional pay for bank holidays
* Free DBS check
* Free NMC renewal
* Free uniform
* Free onsite parking
* Development and training opportunities
* Employee leisure and benefits
Are you a compassionate registered nurse looking to develop your nursing career?
APPLY NOW to find out more or contact Umay at Time Recruitment today!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.