Location: Surrey - KT20
Setting: Care Home - Dementia and Old Age
Salary: up to £21.73 p/h plus £1000 welcome bonus
+ £1.50 Weekend Enhancement
+ £2 Overtime Enhancement
Shifts: 8AM TO 8PM OR 8PM TO 8AM
Rating : 9.7 on Care home UK
Time recruitment is selecting for Registered Nurse to join a large care organisation in the local area of Surrey. The home has an excellent CQC report - Good in all 5 domains and has excellent staffing ratios so plenty of support is available. We are looking for registered nurses with an active NMC pin. Both RMNs and RGNs are welcome to apply.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse include:
* Offered a hot dinner during a 12-hour shift
* Extensive orientation, ongoing training and development, and internal apprenticeship programme choices
* Access to MyHealthcare, where you may quickly and easily get free help, counsel, and treatment for a range of health-related issues, including access to a remote GP, physiotherapy, and mental health support - all from a single phone number.
* The Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass, and subsidised health assessments are additional resources for health and wellbeing.
* Workplace pension, life insurance, and bereavement assistance NEST
* Healthcare Insurance Cash Plan (after 18 months of service) offers you a wide range of tools, material, and information to promote your wellbeing
Duties for the Registered Nurse:
* Critical clinical decisions
* Assessing and developing person centred care plans
* Safely providing nursing care including administering medication
* Dressings and management of resident's medical conditions.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
A Registered Nurse, with a valid NMC pin
Being able to manage the unit alongside clinical duties in the home
This includes observation, medication, reviewing and evaluating individual care plans
Provide clinical guidance to the care team & deliver the best practice continually
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.