Pay rate: £22.15 per hour, Earn up to £51,000 per annum + Excellent added benefits
Location: Harlow, Essex
Days or nights available!
Flexible hours available!
Fantastic, registered nurse position available at a well-established, outstanding nursing home in Harlow, Essex. The nursing home is owned by a renowned care provider with over 30 homes across the UK since 1989, with an exceptional support system in place for both their staff and residents. As a registered nurse you will join a facility that provides the highest quality of person-centred care to its residents and has many development opportunities for yourself.
Benefits as a registered nurse:
* Pay increase with longevity
* Enhanced pay on bank holidays
* 28 days paid annual leave
* Free DBS check and NMC renewal
* Free onsite parking
* Refer a friend scheme (£500)
* Long service awards
* Employee of the month award and retail benefits
Responsibilities as a registered nurse:
* Ensure all residents receive the best care and clinical care
* Ensure you work is in line with the NMC code of conduct and CQC regulations
* Provide both warmth and comfort to residents
* Work closely with other nurses and healthcare professionals
Are you an experienced registered nurse looking for a change in your career or looking to develop?
APPLY NOW to find out more or contact Umay at Time Recruitment today!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.