St Helens / £19.50 + Paid Break + handover / Perm - Days
Registered Nurse required. My client is a family run Healthcare Provider with over 30 years' experience and 18 homes across the country. This "Top 20 Care Home Group" has won this accolade for over 5 years' running is dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of all through quality, excellence and fun. This service located in St Helens is recruiting for a Registered Nurse on Days, where you will be paid for your breaks and handover so paid 36.75 hours for 3 shifts working 7.45am to 8pm. The home has 66 beds split over 3 floors, with 2 Nurses on each floor so on average 2 Nurses to every 20 residents with minimum 5 carers on each floor, looking after residential, general nursing and dementia.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse include:
* £19.50 per hour
* Paid Break + Handover
* Birthday Duvet day
* Free DBS (England) check.
* NMC fees Paid
* Company Pension
* Perkbox Account
* Blue Light Care
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Free uniform
* Excellent induction and ongoing training
* Opportunity to progress
Registered Nurse Position Overview:
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Register Nurse Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.