Position: Registered Nurse
Location: Liverpool, L8
Working Hours: 36 hours per week, DAYS
Salary: £21 per hour, Paid breaks
Time Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to work day shifts for our client's excellent nursing home based in Liverpool.
Our client is a family-run care company with a mission to provide the highest standard of person-centered care to all residents across their 30+ homes and services. It is an exciting time to join them, with plans for expansion over the coming years and therefore excellent opportunities for professional development.
The home is a large service with 56 beds and provides nursing and dementia care.
As a Registered Nurse, you will play a vital role in upholding the highest standards of care and driving positive improvements to enhance the well-being of both staff and residents.
* Proficiency in clinical skills
* Committed to giving patients a secure and healing environment
* Ensuring that patients receive high-quality care for both their physical and mental wellbeing
* Work well as a Multidisciplinary Team Member
* Devoted to oversight, evaluation, and ongoing professional development
* A valid NMC Pin
* Experience working with Dementia
* Fantastic career progression opportunities
* Excellent working environment and supportive management
* Competitive rates
We look forward to receiving your application for the role of Registered Nurse!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.