Location: Battersea, London (SW11)
Salary: £18.00 - £21.22 per hour + paid breaks + £1,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Days or Nights Available - Full or Part Time
£1.50 per hour weekend enhancement & £2.00 per hour overtime enhancement
Time Recruitment are working with a large national healthcare organisation renowned for industry leading care and a largely recognised brand both internationally and nationally.
The provider is a top large 20 care home provider; awarded this accolade for the last 3 years consecutively and boast an excellent CQC report!
This service offers residential, nursing, dementia, respite and stroke rehabilitation care in their small individualised units; all ran by a designated unit manager so there are always 2 nurses on each unit and overall several nurses on shift whether its days or nights!
You will be a named Registered Nurse for no more than 20 residents with several well-trained care staff to assist you and your duties will be to promote clinical excellence, keep records and maintain clinical governance within your unit.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse role include:
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events
* Access to Wagestream - an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings
* Paid breaks
* NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
* Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
* NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
* 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
* Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
* Uniform provided
* Health & wellbeing tools
* Shopping Discounts
* Cash plan (after 18 months' service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions
* Free flu vaccine
Applicants for the Registered Nurse role should be NMC registered and RGN/RMN or RNLD qualified; we will look at newly qualified and more experienced nurses ideally with a passion for elderly care and dementia care.
To apply for the Registered Nurse role contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or apply below!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.