RGN Night nurse
£19.50 an hour (Up to 42k per annum!)
"Many staff nurses have become managers"
12 hour shifts, 45 hours per week, 4 nights, Paid handovers
Part time positions available
A fantastic opportunity for an RGN night nurse to join a lovely care home. They are a well-established nursing home known for both its outstanding care and supportive environment for many years.
Our client offers the best support, training and progressive opportunities promising you job security and allowing you to develop your career and clinical skills. The home caters their care to the elderly with physical disabilities and people living with dementia.
Our client is looking for a RGN night nurse with remarkable clinical skills who is looking to progress in their career.
You will be required to:
- Work 12 hour shifts
- Administer medication
- Catheterisation (training provided)
- PEG feeding (training provided)
- Care plans and assessments
- Dealing with GP referrals and visits
- Ensure residents are well looked after
Benefits of an RGN:
- Pay increase every year (reviewed)
- Online training
- Skilled training with a qualified nurse and fantastic opportunities for progression development
- Leadership and management development
- Free onsite parking
- Free uniform
- 28 day holiday
Are you an experienced RGN?
APPLY NOW TO FIND OUT MORE
- 0161 238 9773