We are representing a specialist internal fit out contractor who deliver on projects nationwide in the retail, leisure and hospitality industries.
Summary of the role:
Senior Project Manager
Office based near Tamworth
Nationwide travel required on a weekly basis
Fit Out and Refurbishment
Project values between £100K-£3M each
Sector: Retail, Leisure, Hospitality
Full Time Permanent
Qualifications required: SMSTS, CSCS Card (Black), First Aid At Work, NVQ Level 6
Start date: February/March 2024
Salary: £60,000-£70,000 plus car allowance or company vehicle and package
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works as part of a team to achieve common objectives.
- Capable of communicating at both Client and Site level.
- Can foresee and highlight design & structural design & site issues and offer proposed solutions
- Knowledge of departmental roles & responsibilities.
- Write and manage a contract programme in Microsoft Project.
- Sourcing and requisitioning of materials
- Capable of controlling up to 4 "live" sites - dependent on contract value
- Sourcing contractors and subcontractors
- Working with Commercial teams and assisting in preparing valuations and final accounts
- Liaising with internal departments
- At least 5 years years experience at Project Manager level successfully delivering on projects ranging from £100K-£3M
- Ability to forge and maintain strong client relationships to uphold company standards and reputation
- Experience running 4+ projects at a time confidently
- Strong Health & Safety understanding
- Computer literate - Microsoft word, Excel & Project
- Programme control and cost management experience
- Must live within 1 hour of the office near Tamworth
If you are interested in applying, please submit an updated CV.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.