Liverpool / £22 - £23PH + paid breaks / Days / 40 hours
2 x 12 hours on the floor
2 x 8 hours supernumerary
27 Bed General Nursing Unit
Unit Manager required. My client is a family run Healthcare Provider with 10 homes across the North West, they have a passion to provide excellent levels of care in homely and family like environments. This service located in Liverpool is currently in a period of turnaround which is going very well. This job is for the 27 bed general nursing unit which is well staffed, the highly skilled manager has been in place for 12 months' and has worked hard to build a highly skilled and dedicated team who are friendly and welcoming and this is a great opportunity to work with a close knit and stable team.
Benefits for the Unit Manager include:
* £22 - £23 ph
* Paid Break
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform
* Free parking
* Meal on shift
* Excellent induction and ongoing training
* Opportunity to progress
Duties for the Unit Manager include:
* Manage the 27 bed general nursing unit including supporting the staff, rotas, appraisals, governance, complainces
* Support the manager when needed in the running of the home
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Requirements for the Unit Manager include:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.