Warrington (walking distance to public transport links)
Many great benefits included
Previous Care Home experience essential!
We have a great opportunity to be a Care Home Administrator situated in the heart of Warrington. You will be working for an excellent company who look after their staff and more importantly their residents exceptionally. This is a key role in the Company that will require the post holder to ensure the smooth running of the office.
What they are looking for:
* Experience in a care home is essential
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office
* Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
* Professional attitude and appearance
* Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
* Excellent organisational skills
* Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
Your main duties include:
* Answering calls, liaising with clients, resident's families, and any external stakeholders
* Writing letters and emails
* Dealing with resident's files
* Making sure residents are getting paid correctly
* Sort the weekly/monthly reports to send to the finance team
* Adhering to current GDPR requirements
* Answering the door and welcoming resident's families
Benefits of working here:
* Blue light card - up to 50% discount across 100's of retailer
* Access to FREE eye test and discounted glasses
* FREE face to face counselling sessions for you and family members
* FREE meditation series
* FREE wellbeing podcasts & live virtual events
* FREE mental health support programmes
* FREE workout plans and digital gym classes
* FREE mindset and wellbeing series
* Refer a friend scheme - earn upto £250 when referring a friend to work for Harbour Healthcare
* £30 voucher available every month for the nominated 'Employee of the month'
* Opportunities for training and career progression
* Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme
* Discounts on Shopping, Fashion, Days out, Travel, Entertainment and lots more!
* Cycle Scheme - up to 39% savings on your bike purchase
If you are interested in this role and feel you would be an excellent fit, please apply here!