£35,000 to £45,000 DOE
Time Recruitment are proud to be representing one of the best Accountancy Practices to work for in the UK. They're currently going through an exciting period of growth and place a heavy emphasis on developing their staff.
They are an award-winning practise with around 250 staff spread across multiple sites over the North and West of England.
Due to this period of growth, they're looking to bring onboard a Client Services Manager or an Assistant Client Services Manager to help with the day to day running of the business.
The role will involve the following: -
* Looking after a portfolio of clients who you'll be able to build long lasting relationships with.
* Working alongside the Directors to help identify opportunities for the clients.
* Conduct tax planning and file reviews.
* Coaching and development of the Semi-Senior and Trainee Accountants
About you: -
* You'll be ACA or ACCA qualified.
* You'll be a real relationship builder - both with your team and clients.
* Knowledge of Xero and a strong working knowledge of Excel is ideal.
If this sounds like a good fit, hit the apply button and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss in more detail.