Position: Clinical Deputy Manager
Location: Liverpool, L25
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £45,000 per annum, rising to £50,000 upon successful completion of probation
Time Recruitment is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Clinical Deputy Manager to join their team at a lovely nursing home in Liverpool.
Our client is an family-run, award-winning care provider dedicated to giving top quality care across all their care homes and pride themselves on the communities they have created within their homes. It is a 44 bedded service and boasts a Good CQC.
As a Clinical Deputy Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and maintaining the exceptional care standards at our facility. Your duties will include:
* Lead and inspire the care team to deliver outstanding care and support to residents with dementia and elderly care needs.
* Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate individual care plans, ensuring they are continuously updated to meet residents' changing needs.
* Supervise and mentor staff, promoting professional growth and maintaining a positive working environment.
* Collaborate with external healthcare professionals, families, and other stakeholders to ensure a holistic approach to resident care.
* Uphold compliance with regulatory standards and best practices in dementia and elderly care.
* A valid NMC Pin
* Experience working as a Clinical Deputy Manager, managing a 40+ bedded facility
* Experience working with Dementia/Elderly Care
* Staff recognition award ceremonies
* Clear Pathways and opportunities for training and career progression
* Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme
* Blue Light Card - up to 50% discount across 100's of retailers
* Wellbeing portal
* Free mental health support programmes
* Seasonal Company events, competitions, and incentives
* On-site parking
If you are a dedicated Clinical Deputy Manager with a passion for delivering exceptional care, please contact Tess at Time Recruitment on 0207 160 9911.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.