Pay rate: £21 - £26 per hour + Paid breaks (depending on experience), Earn up to £55,000 per annum + Excellent added benefits!
Location: New Malden, Surrey
40 hours, Supernumerary role (Mon - Fri)
An exciting, Clinical Lead role available at a small, well established nursing home in Surrey rated OUTSTANDING by CQC. The Gold Standard Framework home is known to ensure both their staff and residents receive the best management & support. The home caters to a small group of residents with dementia, old age, learning disability and mental health conditions, ensuring the highest standard of clinical care is provided.
Benefits as a Clinical Lead:
* Pay increase with longevity!
* Paid breaks
* Overtime opportunities
* Attractive pension scheme
* Generous paid annual leave
* Free uniform
* Free onsite parking
* Free DBS & NMC renewal
* On going training & developmental opportunities
* Supportive management
* Employee retail & leisure benefits
Responsibilities as a Clinical lead:
* Supervision of staff, residents and home
* Providing advice and support to staff nurses and ensure all residents receive the highest standard of care
* Ensure home is maintaining CQC standards and NMC code of conducts are being followed
* Staff motivation
* Liaising with GPs/families and ensuring all tasks are effectively delegated
Are you an experienced registered nurse looking to develop you nursing career with an outstanding care provider?
APPLY NOW to find out more or contact Umay at Time Recruitment today!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.