Setting: Care Home
Time recruitment is selecting for Clinical Lead RMN to join an exemplary national care provider in the local area of Warrington. The home has a good CQC report and has excellent staffing ratios so plenty of support is available. We are looking for registered nurses with an active NMC pin.
Benefits for the Clinical Lead Registered General Nurse include:
* Discounts on shopping, clothing, entertainment, days out, and much more!
* Save up to 39% on your bike purchase with the Cycle Scheme.
* You and your family are eligible for FREE in-person counseling!
* award ceremonies for staff recognition
* 'Employee of the Month' nominees are eligible for a £30 voucher each month.
* Opportunities for job advancement and training
* Scheme for Salary Sacrifice Pensions
* Blue Light Card: Up to 50% off at Hundreds of Stores
* Free eye exams and inexpensive eyewear are available.
* Cashback card: save up to £500 yearly; accepted at more than 80 major retailers.
* Health portal:
* FREE series of meditations
* FREE health podcasts and online live events
* Programs for FREE mental health support
* FREE exercise routines
* FREE live online fitness courses
* FREE series on mental health
* Seasonal company activities, contests, and rewards
Duties for the Clinical Lead Registered General Nurse:
* Offer strong leadership on all matters pertaining to clinical excellence, such as clinical training and competences.
* Understand the CQC regulations thoroughly and make sure that ongoing CQC compliance is maintained.
* To participate in the on-call service on a rotating basis to help with clinically related issues, rota cover, and any other duties that will be a part of the service we already offer outside of regular business hours.
* To work floor shifts to satisfy the needs of the Home.
* Collaborate with patients, families, other professionals, and interested parties to improve the caliber of care provided and provide assistance to our employees, managers, and residents as required.
* Provide expert training and mentorship to the team to keep them abreast of the most recent clinical advancements.
Clinical Lead Registered General Nurse Requirements:
* NMC PIN required
* Working knowledge of senior or equivalent roles
* Experience in elderly/dementia care
* Access to your own vehicle and a complete UK driving license
* There WILL be a need for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check. This might be helpful if you have a DBS that is registered with the update service.