Location: West Bromwich, Birmingham
Salary: £21.00 per hour (£40,950 per annum)
Hours: Days only - 37.5 hours per week - 9am to 5pm or 8.00am - 8.00pm
Time Recruitment are currently searching for a Deputy Home Manager for a local rehabilitation unit to lead an already excelling team in their ongoing efforts to support successful rehabilitation into the community. The service is a prevention and recovery support service for both male and female service users and has hospital avoidance beds available on site; specialising in safe and stable step-down service for people being discharged from medium, low secure services and acute mental health units.
Boasting a full multi-disciplinary team and social supervision within the community, a reputable service and a longstanding history of providing support in the area the group are renowned for specialist intervention.
Your role as a Deputy Home Manager here will be to:
* Oversee all clinical and non-clinical staff promoting excellence
* Management of behaviours, risk assessment and safeguarding
* Assisting with assessments, admissions and discharge
* Playing an integral part of the senior management meetings
* Covering any clinical shortfall within the team in exceptional circumstances
* Liaising with local authorities and the wider MDT
* Emergency referral management
Other benefits for the Deputy Home Manager role include:
* Flexible working hours - around you!
* Bonus scheme on offer
* Registration Fees paid
* Free Parking
* Employee assistance program
* Life Assurance
* Continuous professional development
* Wellness Programs
* Great career progression opportunities due to several sites in the area
For more information on the Deputy Home Manager role contact Larissa at Time Recruitment today or apply below!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.