Monday to Friday, Office Hours, 35 hours/week
Up to £14.30/hr
Are you AAT level 2 or higher qualified looking for a new role?
Time Recruitment are working with a longstanding client who are a leader in the Healthcare industry in Manchester. They offer mental health help to some of the most vulnerable across multiple sites in the Northwest and Yorkshire.
They're a fantastic company to work for and a client that we've represented a number of times and had excellent feedback from.
We're looking for an AAT Level 2 or higher qualified Accounts Assistant for immediate start who can join on a 3-6 month temporary basis with the potential to become a permanent appointment.
About the role:
* Handling invoice queries from clients by phone and email.
* Allocations and Reconciliations
* Invoice Processing
* Getting involved in Accounts Receivable when required.
* AAT Level 2 Qualified as a minimum
* Previous experience of Assistant Accountant/ Accounts Assistant/Finance Assistant/Finance Officer
* Knowledge of Profit and Loss statements, allocations, and reconciliations.
* Good working knowledge of Office, particularly Excel
If you think you could make a difference, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.