Keighley / £65,000 per annum / 40 hours / Mond - Fri 9 - 5
Home Manager required. My client is a small family run Healthcare Provider with 3 homes in the area that are all rated "Good" by CQC and on their way to "Outstanding". This particular service is set in beautiful woodland, is purpose built and designed to care for older people, physically ill and convalescent. The home features 53 general nursing beds and 17 dementia beds with the option of short or long-term stays.
Benefits for the Home Manager role:
* Paid Break + Handover
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform
* Enhancements for Bank Holidays
* Excellent induction and ongoing training
* Opportunity to progress
Duties for the Home Manager role:
* Day to day running of the home in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
* Support all team members with training and induction to be the best they can be and provide the best care possible
* Recruitment and retention
* Marketing, budgets, commercial desicions, strategic planning
Requirements for the Home Manager role:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively apply below.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.