Employment Type: Full-Time
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity awaits at Time Recruitment, as we seek a motivated Home Manager to join a dedicated team at our client's nursing home in Maidstone.
Our client is a renowned provider of nursing and dementia care, dedicated to providing personalised and compassionate services to residents.
As the Home Manager, you will be instrumental in upholding the highest standards of care and driving positive improvements to enhance the well-being of both staff and residents.
* Ensure the consistent delivery of the highest quality of care to residents by overseeing and monitoring care practices.
* Collaborate with the management team in various areas, including recruitment, retention, and performance management.
* Be responsible for managing budgets, resources, and duty rotas to optimise the home's efficiency.
* Previous experience as a Home Manager, though applications from experienced Deputy Home Managers seeking career advancement are also welcome.
* a valid NMC pin.
* Excellent development opportunities
* Employee achievement scheme
* DBS payment
If you are a dedicated professional committed to delivering exceptional care, we look forward to receiving your application for the role of Home Manager!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.