Harrogate / £65,000 - £70,000 per annum / Days
My client is an award winning healthcare provider with 22 homes across England and Wales, they strive to be the first choice for people either looking for the very best person centred care or for a rewarding and progressive carer in care.
This service located in Harrogate, is 60 beds and provides residential and nursing care to people living with dementia. As the Home Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that all residents receive compassionate and exceptional care within a safe and friendly setting. You will strive to create an environment where all residents can relax, socialize, and maintain their independence while receiving the highest quality person-centred care.
Benefits for the Home Manager include:
* Salary of £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
* Blue Light Card
* Uniform provided
* Free onsite parking
* DBs and NMC Paid
* Excellent support from Regional Manager and wider senior team
* Company Events (Such as Care awards)
* Employee of the month (£100)
Duties for the Home Manager include:
* Oversee the day-to-day operations of the nursing home, ensuring the smooth running of all departments and maintaining high standards of care.
* Lead and motivate a team of dedicated staff members, providing guidance and support to ensure the delivery of person-centred care.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with residents, their families, and external stakeholders, fostering a positive and welcoming atmosphere.
* Monitor and evaluate the quality of care provided, implementing improvements where necessary to enhance the resident experience.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines, policies, and procedures, maintaining a safe and secure environment for residents and staff.
* Manage budgets and resources effectively, contributing to financial sustainability and the achievement of operational targets.
Requirements for the Home Manager include:
* Registered Nurse with a Valid Pin
* Proven experience in a managerial role within the healthcare sector, preferably in a residential or nursing home setting.
* Demonstrated understanding of person-centred care principles and a commitment to delivering exceptional care standards.
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
* Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
* Knowledge of relevant regulatory frameworks and a commitment to ensuring compliance.
* Effective communication skills, enabling positive engagement with residents, families, and external stakeholders.
* A genuine passion for providing high-quality care to elderly residents.
For further information or to apply directly please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.