£35,000 - £40,000
Time Recruitment Solutions are happy to announce that we are currently working with a leading manufacturer who has been established for over 150 years and have multiple sites across the North West.
Due to growth and continued success they are now looking for a skilled and experienced Injection Moulding Setter to join the business.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the setting and running of the injection moulding machine. The main focus of the role is to look at ongoing process optimisation and the trialling of New Mould tools. Reporting and making recommendations on existing tooling and new tooling. The successful candidate will be required to haven a proven track record in this area. Be able to read and understand technical tool drawings as input is required at design stage.
* Trust, Integrity and Respect - in everything they do.
* Individual Development - Helping staff members grow and develop
* Commitment, Resilience and Ambition - in pursuit of our goals.
* Continuous Improvement - in everything they do.
* Auto enrolled into our Stakeholder Pension Scheme
* 28 days holiday (including statutory), rising by one day after one completed year of service/over five years, with each completed year of service.
* 1x Life Assurance covering your annual salary.
* Subsidised canteen offering freshly cooked meals and sandwiches every day.
* Free car parking
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, offering counselling support, legal guidance, and medical advise from qualified nurses, for you and your immediate family.
* Discounted Gym Memberships
* Discounted Blinds and Shutters, upon successful completion of your Probationary Period.
* Free Flu Jab voucher every Autum.
* Christmas Savings Scheme
* NHS Health Checks.
If you have the above experience and skillset and would like to discuss this further then please contact Time Recruitment Solutions for a private and confidential chat or simply click 'APPLY' to be considered.